Detailed Arborists Reports for Tree Care and Land Development Projects
The consulting division of Maple Hill Tree Services specializes in professional, proficient reports for all aspects of tree health and development and construction projects.
Reports from Maple Hill Tree Services provide professional clients and property owners with accurate and detailed tree information helping them make informed planning decisions.
Arborists Reports Covering a Variety of Tree Services
Maple Hill Tree Services has over 30 years of providing consulting recommendations you can trust. We make it our business to know everything about trees and their relationship in our urban environment. Our experienced consulting services and meticulous reports cover wide-ranging requirements including:
- Tree inventory and basic assessments
- Applications involving trees directly or indirectly
- Land use applications and building applications reports
- Removal or injury permit application reports
- Tree preservation planning, tree preservation methodologies and tree monitoring reports
- Post-tree Injury – Tree impact reports, tree and soil remedial and mitigation methodologies
- Miscellaneous assessments
- Tree appraisals – assigning an intrinsic dollar value to a tree
- Tree risk assessments and mitigation management for hazardous trees
- Diagnostic reports and prescription treatments
- Root investigation through hydro-vac exploration
- Management plans for woodlot and trees
- Tree species selection reports
- Tree and shrub landscape designs especially for land rehabilitation
- Auto CAD design and drafting
- Professional Services
- Expert witness (court hearings/cases, OMB hearings, Committee of Variance hearings, etc.)
- Peer review
- Substitute municipal tree inspectors / coordinators / planner
- Educational courses
- Seminar speaking
The expertise of our International Society of Arboriculture (ISA) Certified Arborists are relied upon by Planners, Architects, Engineers, Landscape Architects, builders, developers and homeowners throughout the GTA and beyond, to help ensure our clients accomplish their goals while reducing the negative impacts to the existing trees which make up our urban canopy.
With the emerging new field of Urban Watershed Forestry (Stormwater Forestry), Maple Hill Tree Services can provide additional services to assist with the integration of existing and new trees into stormwater management plans. The benefits of urban trees in reducing stormwater volumes and in pollutant removal have been better defined and quantified through research making them an important asset in any Low Impact Development project.
Maple Hill Tree Services – nurturing nature since 1980 – we are dedicated to tree preservation. You can count on our Arborists’ Reports to help you make responsible decisions.